[rt-users] Question about SLA module

Alexandre LEPREVOST al at efficientip.com
Thu Oct 17 08:26:01 EDT 2013

Hello Ruslan

I have 3 questions about the SLA module - probably something simple for you.

- When I'm installing the SLA module, a custom field is create
automatically  - called
SLA<http://10.0.50.118/Admin/CustomFields/Modify.html?id=1>
I've changed it to something better for us : support SLA. After changed the
value, the module doesn't work anymore. Should I do something in database ?
In your documentation you say "This field is created during make
initdbstep (above) and applied globally" - Can you have an idea ?

- My second point is about multiple SLA. I would like to have 2 different
SLA - one for support, second development. Do you have any clues on how to
perform this configuration ? To be honnest I've played with the
configuration file and it was not so easy. I've tried to install the module
2 times and I see the SLA custom field 2 times, does it make sens ?

- Do you have an idea to uninstall the plugin ? In my job I need to
document it (event I won't uninstall it for sure ;))

Thank you very much Ruslan and I hope to not boring you with my questions :)
Kind regards / Cordialement

*Alexandre Leprevost*
Project Engineer / Delivery Team

 4 rue de l´Abreuvoir