[rt-users] errors in upgrade to rt-4.2

Xin, Qiao qxin at cio.sc.gov
Fri Sep 13 22:16:13 EDT 2013

Hi,
Sorry I could not figure out how to reply to existing message, if this creats a new ticket.

If say I have RT 3 and RTIR 2.6 running currently. Since RTIR 2.6 works with RT3 and RTIR 3.0 only works with RT 4. How can I upgrade  my current system? If I upgrade RT to RT 4 first, then the current  RTIR 2.6 will not be compatible with RT 4. If I upgrade RTIR to 3.0 first, then it requires RT 4 but my current RT system is 3.

A fresh install of RT4 and RTIR 3.0 will work. But how can I migrate the data in the old system over to the new system?

Maybe I am missing something here. Please advice.

Thank you for any help.
Best wishes,
Qiao Xin