[rt-users] Swap mm/dd/yyyy with dd/mm/yyyy

losintikfos brightdadson at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 14 04:36:02 EDT 2014

Hi Guys,I have a date with settings as shown below. Unfortunately I am not
able to get the/ day before the month/ to work. Do anyone know what could be
the issue?! I have tried several tweaks within last few days to see if it
works but to no luck. *RT v4.2.2*Set($DateTimeFormat, {    Format =>
'LocalizedDateTime',    Date => 1,    Time => 0,    DateFormat =>
'date_format_short',    TimeFormat => 'time_format_short'     },);
Set($DateDayBeforeMonth , 1);