[rt-users] RTIR Outbound Mail Error

Alex alex at mt2014.com
Mon Apr 14 23:19:49 EDT 2014

Hi there,

I've managed to successfully configure my RT-IR system and SendMail system
for local use only (they are on the same machine). I am facing a problem in
which if I create a ticket within the RT-IR system, it will send a mail to
all the involved parties however, if I try to create a ticket via email, it
doesn't get registered as a ticket in the RT-IR system. I have already
installed the CommandByMail plugin and made all necessary configurations to
the RT_SiteConfig.pm and /etc/aliases files. I have no problem receiving
mail from the RT-IR system. My mail.log file shows no errors either. It says
the mail has been sent. However the RT-IR system isn't receiving it. Your
help and guidance is much appreciated. Sorry about this. I'm new to the
system. Please and thanks!!

Best regards,
Alex