[rt-users] rt postfix 302 error

Jeevan jeevan.sarkunaseelan at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 04:20:42 EDT 2014

Hi Kevin,

Uhmm I usually email using telnet rt.example.com 25. I use general as the
recipient mail which is accepted by the system as general at rt.example.com.
Then in the body text I usually just include a subject line and a few random
words. I'm not too clear on your question. Sorry.. Also I'm not too clear on
what you mean by "Also, your server appears to be using SSL, so I'm not sure
why your rt-mailgate is configured to post to an http:// url. " Does that
mean that in the /etc/aliases file i change the url to https://

I followed a guide on how to set up the request tracker system by this
person
http://binarynature.blogspot.com/2013/10/install-request-tracker-4-on-ubuntu-server.html
as provided by the requesttracker wikia. Even though the website does
mention that the guides are outdated I still used it to help me set up the
system.

Sorry for my incompetence.. Thank you for your patience thus far..

Best regards,
Jeevan