[rt-users] Hiding non-content transactions with callbacks

statik at cloned.org statik at cloned.org
Mon Aug 4 09:50:43 EDT 2014

Hello,

I'm on RT 4.2.x and am trying to hide things like "Outgoing email recorded" and simple ticket ownership changes from showing up on the "Display" section of the ticket. I've seen http://requesttracker.wikia.com/wiki/HideTransactions but can't seem to make it work for me. I've tried making "$rt/local/html/Callbacks/my_callbacks/Ticket/Display.html/Default" and "$rt/local/html/Callbacks/my_callbacks/Ticket/Elements/ShowHistory/Default" with the code from the aforementioned page and neither work at all.

I'm sure I've done something boneheaded but I'm not well versed enough to realize it yet. Any help would be appreciated.