[rt-users] Coredumps, traceback, etc : 4.2.6 and RT-Authen-ExternalAuth

Jeff Blaine jblaine at kickflop.net
Mon Aug 4 13:18:56 EDT 2014

>> Using CPAN to install a more modern one, 1.65, results in httpd dumping
>> core at restart time.
>
> Have a look at other reports of this, which we've never been able to
> replicate.  Alex replied to one just last week, especially relevant if
> you're running mod_perl (which you don't say).

Retaining use of mod_perl, but disabling mod_ssl and leaving the
RT-Authen-ExternalAuth set to use SSL/TLS worked.

I'm not sure this is a *mod_perl* issue, for Alex's and/or Best
Practical's records.

mod_ssl + mod_perl + RT-Authen-ExternalAuth with SSL all worked in 2012
when I tested it last :(

--
Jeff Blaine
kickflop.net