[rt-users] closing a ticket

Alex Peters alex at peters.net
Wed Aug 6 08:52:13 EDT 2014

Your previous log says this about scrip #10:

[23619] [Wed Aug  6 09:44:09 2014] [debug]: Skipping Scrip #10 because it
didn't Prepare (/opt/rt4/sbin/../lib/RT/Scrips.pm:361)

which means that the scrip is not running, which explains why requestors
aren't receiving a "resolved" email.  I don't understand why it's not
running though, as the definition seems correct.

Did you follow all of the upgrade steps as documented in the README,
including running "make upgrade-database" or "rt-setup-database"?

You can close tickets without marking them as resolved by setting their
status to "rejected."