[rt-users] RT 4.2.6 Cannot attach multiple attachments when opening tickets

Lists lists at lolling.org
Thu Aug 21 15:34:44 EDT 2014

Hi,

I recently upgraded our company ticketing system to 4.2.6 and noticed
that we can no longer attach more than one file at a time when opening a
ticket.

I will try to describe the behavior.

1. Open new ticket in any queue
2.Click browse button next to Attach:
3. Browse for a file and click on the file (I notice you cannot select
more than one file at this time).
4. Click add more files. The first file I selected is now listed with a
check box next to it.
5 If I click add more files, the attachment disappears.
7. Click browse, select second file, which is now listed by the browse
button but not listed as file.
8.  If I click browse to add another file, that file replaces the file I
previously tried to attach.
9. If I click "Add More Files" the last file I selected, is now listed
as a file with a check box next to it but the first file disappears.
10.  If I go back and browse to add another file and then click create,
the last file I browsed to is the one that is attached and displayed in
the new ticket.

I hope this makes sense.  In version 3.8.1 (last version we were
running) the users could attach multiple files when creating the
ticket.  Was thing functionality changed at some point?  Is this a bug,
a feature?  Is it a configuration option I missed somewhere?

Thanks,

Dave