[rt-users] Problem with signature per queue

opolke op at bumg.de
Fri Aug 22 11:57:30 EDT 2014

Thanks for the reply!

We´ve tried it with this template:

Subject: Your request: {$Ticket->Subject}
RT-Attach-Message: Yes

{ if ($Transaction->CreatorObj->Privileged) { $OUT .= "Signature XY"} }

It works that the signature is in answer clients get per email - but when
they reply to these mails they´ll receive an empty email/template back (I
think due to the conditions above). Is there something wrong in my template
above?

I found another reply form you here:
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/rt/users/88741

Is this the global template you are talking about in the other reply?

RT-Attach-Message: Yes

{$Transaction->Content()}

That´s what I tried before without success - I think we need something like
"On Correspond by staff" to avoid sending answers from clients back to them
automatically (happens by "OnCorresond") but don´t have RTIR. Is there any
other solutions for sending out signatures per queue?

Oliver