[rt-users] RT server crashing unexpectedly with Premature end of script headers: rt-server.fcgi

Dillon McDowell dmcdowell at costco.com
Wed Aug 27 20:02:40 EDT 2014

Just to add some things I've discovered while troubleshooting this issue.
 We appear to be blocking on a read call against the fast cgi socket until
fcgid reaches the 40 second timeout and kills the process.  We can
consistently reproduce the error if we try to refresh while on the Self
Service screen.  Clicking around at a normal place will not repro the
issue.  If anyone has help, pointers or answers I would greatly appreciate
it!

Thank you,

 *Dillon J. McDowell*
*Information Systems*
QA Tools Integration | Test Environment Verification
 <dmcdowell at costco.com>   |  425-416-8922