[rt-users] How do the 'One-time Cc' and 'One-time Bcc' lists get populated

ktm at rice.edu ktm at rice.edu
Wed Dec 17 09:55:20 EST 2014

On Wed, Dec 17, 2014 at 10:45:19AM +1100, Alex Peters wrote:
> The "One-time Cc" list is constructed by collecting all of the addresses
> related to all of the ticket's transactions and then removing addresses
> belonging to requestors.
>
> Is someone still regularly CC-ing this departed user in new tickets?
> Alternatively (although I'm not sure that this is relevant), is that RT
> user set up as a queue-level CC?
>
> By adding this user's address to the $RTAddressRegexp regex, you're telling
> RT that it directly receives mail to that address, which could have
> unintended consequences (e.g. inability to add or re-add this email address
> to tickets).

Hi Alex,

I know about the pitfall of using $RTAddressRegexp but the problem
I have is that even for new test tickets created by Email that I send
which definitely does not have the address in question as a Cc, the
address is added as a one-time Cc/Bcc option. :( I tried to find a
commandline script to pull the addresses to see if I could figure out
where the address is originating, but I did not succeed. It would be
fine if the address was only added if it was Cc-ed earlier.

Regards,
Ken