[rt-users] How do the 'One-time Cc' and 'One-time Bcc' lists get populated

Kevin Falcone falcone at bestpractical.com
Wed Dec 17 11:50:38 EST 2014

On Wed, Dec 17, 2014 at 08:55:20AM -0600, ktm at rice.edu wrote:
> I have is that even for new test tickets created by Email that I send
> which definitely does not have the address in question as a Cc, the
> address is added as a one-time Cc/Bcc option. :( I tried to find a
> commandline script to pull the addresses to see if I could figure out
> where the address is originating, but I did not succeed. It would be
> fine if the address was only added if it was Cc-ed earlier.

[I'm assuming you mean the checkboxes that appear near
one-time-cc/one-time-bcc]

That list comes from Ticket->TransactionAddresses which calls
Attachment->Addresses and it looks on From/To/Cc/a few other things on
each correspond/comment in the ticket, so somewhere in there, that
email must appear.  Maybe the code (which is quite simplistic) will
shed some light.

-kevin