[rt-users] Getting bounced e-mails to come back to RT

Tony Arnold tony.arnold at manchester.ac.uk
Tue Feb 18 10:15:46 EST 2014

My current config has $SetOutgoingMailFrom to 1, but bounced messages
are returned to the user ID that the web server runs under, and not back
to an RT managed address.

The doc says setting the above to 1 causes bounced mail to be returned
to the correspond address for the queue. On the config page for my main
queue, this is shown blank with a comment underneath showing what it
defaults to, but bounced mails are not coming back to that.

Any ideas? What do I need to do to get bounced mail to be returned to RT?

Regards,
Tony.

P.S., Using RT 3.8.14 with RTIR 2.6.1.
--
Tony Arnold,                        Tel: +44 (0) 161 275 6093
Head of IT Security,                Fax: +44 (0) 705 344 3082
Manchester M13 9PL.                 Email: tony.arnold at manchester.ac.uk