[rt-users] E-mails language

Kevin Falcone falcone at bestpractical.com
Mon Jan 6 11:43:24 EST 2014

On Sat, Jan 04, 2014 at 08:06:11PM +0100, Nicolas Roosen wrote:
> I'd like to know what is the best method to send localized e-mails based
> on the queue name?
>
> For example I have a queue named "FRTicket", and I would like ALL
> correspondence written in French as soon as an e-mail is sent to this
> queue, or if any action is made on tickets in this queue.
>
> I suppose there is something around "templates". Should I write my own
> template in French for the e-mail correspondence, or is there anything
> faster?

You can create Queue level versions of all the templates in your
preferred language (so in FRTicket you have an Autoreply template
written in french which overrides the global Autoreply).

I'm not aware of a faster method for doing this, and Queue-level
templates overriding global templates is quite standard.

-kevin