[rt-users] Resolve without Stealing

Tom Leslein tleslein at arsalon.net
Fri Jan 10 13:33:58 EST 2014

I am trying to find a way to allow my Tier 1 team to resolve tickets without stealing tickets.

At this point if someone works on a ticket for two days, or 1 hour, and completes the ticket, the client usually replies back with a thank you or "Yup, everything is good to go."

I do not want another Tier 1 person to have to Steal the ticket to resolve it.

One caveat about this request is that I know there is a permission out there, "Edit Ticket", but that gives them a lot more features which I do not want them to have.  Specifically, being able to reply to any ticket even if they are not the owner.

Kind of long winded but hopefully someone can help.