[rt-users] RT-mailgate question

Alex Peters alex at peters.net
Tue Jul 8 07:01:58 EDT 2014

A list of useful template snippets can be found on the wiki:

http://requesttracker.wikia.com/wiki/TemplateSnippets#People

It seems that you would get the desired information by adding this to the
appropriate templates:

{ $Transaction->CreatorObj->Name }

In your case, you probably want to add this to the Admin Correspondence,
Admin Comment and Transaction templates.