bbaker at copesan.com
Thu Mar 6 16:52:46 EST 2014
The question I have is timing on running a scrip.
I would like to have a scrip fire after a ticket has been updated through the web interface.
1. Ticket is open by incoming email
2. RT responds to originator.
3. Origination logs in and updates ticket.
4. At this point I want to assign the ticket to an owner.
5. Scrip will not fire anymore after assignment.
Thanks all for the help.
Network Operations Manager
Copesan - Specialists in Pest Solutions
800-267-3726 * 262-783-6261 ext. 2296
bbaker at copesan.com<mailto:cstephan at copesan.com>
"Servicing North America with Local Care"
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the rt-users