[rt-users] Getting error when running Asset Types>Select Tool.

Kevin Falcone falcone at bestpractical.com
Thu Mar 27 14:58:57 EDT 2014

On Wed, Mar 26, 2014 at 04:25:26PM +0000, Mervini, Joseph A wrote:
>    the Tools -> Configuration -> Asset Types -> Select utility. Any time I click on an asset I
>    get the following message on my browser:
>    An internal RT error has occurred. Your administrator can find more details in RT's log
>    files.
>    &HTML::Mason::Commands::ATMaybeRedirectForResults called at
>    /opt/rt4-tlcc2/local/plugins/RTx-AssetTracker/html/AssetTracker/Admin/Types/Modify.html line

You appear to be running the AssetTracker extension.
This is separate from the officially support Assets for RT extension
developed by Best Practical http://bestpractical.com/assets/

I'm not sure if the AssetTracker author watches this list anymore, but
you will likely need to dig up contact information for him and
approach him directly for support.

-kevin