[rt-users] RT Mailgate question

Jeevan jeevan.sarkunaseelan at gmail.com
Sun May 25 23:02:24 EDT 2014

Hi there,

When I first started working on Request Tracker, the concept was simple
cause I was working in a local environment where a mail message would be
sent directly to a predefined RT queue e.g. queue1 at rt.example.com or just
queue1. However, now I want to do something like this in which a ticket is
created by sending an email to a Gmail account, the RT-Mailgate reads the
account and creates the ticket. I am using Sendmail and relaying everything
to a mailserver located within my network. Any thoughts or insights would be
much appreciated. Please and thank you!

Best regards,
Jeevan