[rt-users] Quicksearch not displaying queues

Kevin Falcone falcone at bestpractical.com
Tue Nov 18 14:41:13 EST 2014

On Tue, Nov 18, 2014 at 01:29:13PM -0500, Sam Florida wrote:
> I'm receiving an error after migrating from 4.0.8 to a new server with a 4.2.9
> install:
> [error]: Can't call method "Name" on an undefined value at /opt/rt4/share/html/
> Elements/QueueSummaryByLifecycle line 131.
>
> Restoring the 4.0.8 database to the new installation appeared to be successful,
> yet Quicksearch failed to display a queue listing.  The aforementioned error
> appears to be the culprit:

I'm not sure how running the 4.0.8 database under the 4.2.9 codebase
would get you anything but more errors.

This error implies you have a Queue with a lifecycle that is not
defined in your configuration.  You mentioned RTIR, I suspect those
queues are not properly disabled.

You can look at:
select Name, Lifecycle, Disabled from Queues;
and see which queue exists but doesn't have a Lifecycle in the
configuration anymore.

-kevin