[rt-users] Problem with 4.0.22 --> 4.2.9 upgrade

Kevin Falcone falcone at bestpractical.com
Wed Nov 26 14:29:46 EST 2014

On Wed, Nov 26, 2014 at 10:47:13AM -0600, Max McGrath wrote:
> Upgraded a test RT server from 4.0.22 to 4.2.9 yesterday.  Upgrade went smooth
> and I didn't run into any real big issues.
>
> The requested URL /HASH(0x7f632a4a2b98) was not found on this server.
>
> With a URL of https://fqdn/HASH(0x7f632a4a2b98).
>
> However, if I modify the URL to just the fqdn of my server, I am logged in just
> fine to RT and all seems well.  If I logout and attempt to login again -- I'll
> get the same error with a different HASH number following.

A similar issue was caused by using older RT-Authen-ExternalAuth with
newer RTs.  The version you're upgrading from should have
exhibited the same bug (this was specific to versions prior to 4.0.8).
It's worth checking your customizations and plugins to see if you have
stale versions around, especially if you've touched Login.

-kevin