[rt-users] Auto Resolve Aged Tickets - Custom Email Template

wrender info at otherdata.com
Wed Oct 22 16:21:05 EDT 2014

Thanks, but I don't think this is what we are looking for. Here is what we
are looking for:

-  If we manually resolve a ticket, this should send out one email template
-  If there is an aged ticket, we want it to auto resolve, and then send out
a different custom template (I can get the tickets to auto resolve no
problem with rt-crontool, but I can't find out how to make it send a custom
email template when it auto resolves).

I tried to purchase the book, but I can't buy it from Barns and Noble being
from Canada.