[rt-users] Rich editor not present after upgrade from 4.2.0 - 4.2.7

Danny Krøger dk at altapay.com
Thu Sep 18 17:48:46 EDT 2014

Hi Kevin.

Thanks for the suggestions and for pointing me in the right direction.

I did some further investigation and traced it down to an old customization
I had done to var/local/html/Elements/MessageBox. After deleting the file
the rich text editor is back again.

Best regards,

Danny Jonstrup Krøger

HEAD OF SUPPORT

DIRECT: +45 36 93 82 28

MAIL: dk at altapay.com

Pensio is now AltaPay. Visit us at www.altapay.com to read more about it.

AltaPay A/S | Gyngemose Parkvej 50 | 2860 Søborg | Denmark

Office: +45 70 20 00 56 | Web: www.altapay.com

Facebo <http://www.altapay.com/>ok: www.facebook.com/altapay