[rt-users] single queue for multiple customers

Asanka Gunasekera asanka_gunasekera at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Aug 5 03:25:31 EDT 2015

Thank you the quick response Landon, this is great

On Wed, 5/8/15, Landon Stewart <lstewart at iweb.com> wrote:

 Subject: Re: [rt-users] single queue for multiple customers
 To: "Asanka Gunasekera" <asanka_gunasekera at yahoo.co.uk>
 Cc: "rt-users at lists.bestpractical.com" <rt-users at lists.bestpractical.com>
 Date: Wednesday, 5 August, 2015, 13:03

 In my opinion this would
 best be done with Constituencies but using a plugin for RT
 called RTIR.

 https://www.bestpractical.com/docs/rtir/3.2.0/Constituencies.html

 On Aug 4, 2015, at 11:54 PM, Asanka Gunasekera
 <asanka_gunasekera at yahoo.co.uk>
 wrote:

 > Hi All,
 hope some one can give me some insight to below or refer to
 a UTL

 > Currently I
 am using RT as below (must be the must be the simplest way
 of using).

 > 1. I
 have created a queue per each customer

 2. and Create, admincc etc the customer and some internal
 supervisors
 > 3. Each queue has its own
 reply address and comment address (both using the same
 address)

 > Above
 set-up works fine, till my technical directer started saying
 otherwise :) below is what he wants me to go about
 looking.

 > How can
 I have have signal queue for multiple customer and retain
 the same level of access rights that I have with the current
 configuration.

 Appreciate any help that you can provide