[rt-users] Using 2 mail address for all ques

Trev trevor at onepost.net
Tue Dec 29 13:51:28 EST 2015

Oh, so..

  You do need to setup a mailbox for rt-comment and rt-correspondance as
they are, in fact, email accounts needing a mailbox for fetchmail to poll.

  Just to be clear.

  Worth noting -- although I do specify the Queue as 'IT General' -- RT
overrides this and adds the Reply or Correspondance to the correct ticket,
no matter the queue. I could probably clean this up as it is leftover from
my initial build and testing, but it works fine so I have left it.

 Fetchmailrc on my end accounts:

root at jamie:~# cat /etc/fetchmailrc
set daemon 60
set invisible
set no bouncemail
set syslog
set logfile /var/log/fetchmail.log

poll oa-internal.domain.com protocol imap username "rt-correspondance"
password "password" mda "/opt/rt4/bin/rt-mailgate --no-verify-ssl --queue
'IT General' --action correspond --url http://jamie.domain.com/" no keep

poll oa-internal.domain.com protocol imap username "rt-comment" password
"password" mda "/opt/rt4/bin/rt-mailgate --no-verify-ssl --queue 'IT
General' --action correspond --url http://jamie.domain.com/" no keep

#other mailboxes below here, specifically for enabling email to support
(and other departments) to open tickets.