[rt-users] external link with multiple parameters on [Refers To and Custom Fields]

AliReza Taleghani shayne.alone at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 02:32:50 EDT 2015

forget to say that I am using python client "rtkit" for like this:

*# custom filed updating*
links = { 'content': { 'CF-ZTid': "
http://monitor.example.com?id=1&myd=2&uid=3" } }
refers = rt.post(path=ticket_id + '/edit', payload=links)
*# refers updating*
links = { 'content': { 'RefersTo': "

but in any cases I have *http://monitor.example.com?id=1
<http://monitor.example.com?id=1> * in result.