[rt-users] Creating Tickets in RT with a redirected email

Jeff Smith jsmith at hoosiercancer.org
Tue Jul 28 19:12:32 EDT 2015

Thanks for your insight.

I've looked at the headers from one of the messages and I cannot find anything related to bulk preference (literally, a string search cannot find "bulk" anywhere in the headers), but I do have a line "RT-Squelch-Replies-To" which is populated with the sender's address.

I've so far been unable to find anywhere I can disable this.

Further suggestions?