[rt-users] RT 4.2.10 crash

Todd Wade todd at bestpractical.com
Tue Jun 16 23:34:28 EDT 2015

On 6/16/15 10:57 AM, Guadagnino Cristiano wrote:
> unfortunately, even after completely fixing the db with rt-validator, I
> still have the same problem with approvals.
>
> I am at a loss, if anybody has something to contribute it would be very
> appreciated.

Can you confirm that the Approvals templates are installed? Navigate to
/Admin/Queues/index.html?FindDisabledQueues=1 (this is the 'Admin
queues' page with the 'Include disabled queues in listing' checkbox
checked), click on the __Approvals queue and then click on 'Tempates' in
the subnav. Are there Templates listed there?

Without access to your system its very much a guess but it sounds like
somehow the approvals infrastructure wasn't installed (or wasn't
installed correctly) in your system during the upgrade that added it in.

Regards,