[rt-users] Upgraded 4.0.0 with RTFM 2.0 to RT 4.2 - can RTFM be removed?

Giuseppe Sollazzo gsollazz at sgul.ac.uk
Wed May 6 04:10:37 EDT 2015

Hi all,

is there anyone who has had the same issue or has any suggestion?

Or should I remove RTFM from 4.0.0 and then repeat the migration?

Thanks,

Giuseppe

--
Giuseppe Sollazzo
Senior System Analyst

Member of the Open Data User Group (Cabinet Office)
Member of the Technical Standards Board (Cabinet Office)?
Member of the Health and Social Care Transparency Panel (Department of Health)

Computing Services
Information Services
St George's, University of London
Cranmer Terrace
London SW17 0RE

gsollazz at sgul.ac.uk
+44 20 8725 5160
@sgulit

St George's, University of London is proud to be a Stonewall Diversity Champion: 'people perform better when they can be themselves'.