[rt-users] Fwd: Request tracker

Gerald Jimenez gejimene at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 12:31:04 EST 2015

I installed a fresh version of apache on a new centos 7, after the error I
manually  installed the  Data::UUID module from yum and after that from
source but I got the same error.

This is the rt.log using debug:

Tue Nov 10 12:56:53.844353 2015] [core:notice] [pid 5852] AH00094: Command
line: '/usr/sbin/httpd -D FOREGROUND'
[5886] [Tue Nov 10 17:57:03 2015] [critical]: Can't locate loadable object
for module Data::UUID in @INC (@INC contains: /opt/rt4/sbin/../local/lib
/opt/rt4/sbin/../lib /usr/local/lib64/perl5 /usr/local/share/perl5
/usr/lib64/perl5/vendor_perl /usr/share/perl5/vendor_perl /usr/lib64/perl5
/usr/share/perl5 .) at /usr/local/lib64/perl5/Data/GUID.pm line 10.
Compilation failed in require at /usr/local/lib64/perl5/Data/GUID.pm line
10.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/local/lib64/perl5/Data/GUID.pm
line 10.