[rt-users] Due dates

Sally Ainsley sally.ainsley at lifecycle-software.com
Fri Apr 15 04:15:51 EDT 2016

Hi

We have managed this by setting up different SLAs for different queues.

It was really fiddly and took lots of trial and error but we now have 5
different sets of SLAS - we have default 1 and default 2 which apply to the
majority of our Queues and then I have 3 bespoke ones.

Each SLA set has a different set of "business hours" and 4 or 5 SLA levels.

Each level sets a due date based on the business or real hours defined
within the SLA level.

We have 5 SLA custom fields each with the defined SLA levels -each Custom
field has to be called "SLA" but then within each we have different names
for the levels defined the thing you have to ensure is that each SLA level
has a unique name.   We define the correct SLA for each QUEUE set by
allocating the relevant SLA Custom Field.

Does that help - or do you need to see some examples?

Regards

Sally

Sally Ainsley | Lifecycle Software |