[rt-users] Notify Owner on Resolve not notifying the owner

Matt Zagrabelny mzagrabe at d.umn.edu
Fri Feb 12 17:27:45 EST 2016

Hi Asif,

On Fri, Feb 12, 2016 at 3:51 PM, Asif Iqbal <vadud3 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I am using this scrip, but it does not notify the owner at resolve

> Condition: On Resolve
> Action: Notify Owner
> Template: Global Template: Resolved
> Stage: TransactionCreate
>
> I own the ticket and I do have valid email address. But when I resolve the
> ticket I get No recipients found.

Yep. If you turned up the logging it would probably tell you that you
are the "actor" of the transaction.

https://www.bestpractical.com/docs/rt/4.0/RT_Config.html#NotifyActor

With "Notify *" actions, the actor of a transaction won't get
notified. However "Autoreply *" will fire to its recipient list
regardless of actor.

-m