[rt-users] RT 4.4 - Four questions

Joel Bergmark joel.bergmark at t3.se
Thu Feb 18 05:27:54 EST 2016

Thanks for the suggestions, managed to find the CSS here: /opt/rt4/share/static/css/base/ticket-form.css
And will look in to the ACL-stuff.

I found this: http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/rt/commit/120233 but I’m not sure if or how to make this work with RT4.4. Tried to edit the files involved but looks like there are something extra needed to get it working.

Also noticed that to turn off Signatures via MessageBoxIncludeSignature set to 0, cleared mason and restars apache after every attempt.

Regards, Joel