[rt-users] Custom action triggered on adding time worked

Keith Creasy kcreasy at aph.org
Tue Feb 23 09:27:41 EST 2016

Hello everyone.

My thanks again to everyone that responded to my earlier inquiry.

We now have a web page that uses the REST API to create a colored progress chart. We are using custom actions to update "TimeLeft" on certain actions, for example if a ticket is resolved we set TimeLeft to 0.

We need to trigger an action whenever anyone adds time worked, via a correspondence, but have not figured out what action to trigger this. The correspondence triggers but before the time is added.

Does anyone know what transaction we can trigger on to make this work?

Thanks.

Keith