[rt-users] How to sync translations?

fleon fleon at seguroscatatumbo.com
Wed Jul 27 06:45:35 EDT 2016

OK, i fixed the unterminated string (had an extra double quote at the end)
and reuploaded.

I will try that script as soon as my file imports. I spent about 3 hours
yesterday morning translating almost everything and was going to basically
restart from scratch in the new .po file. Also, since there are some
translations i don't quite agree with (partly because there are many spanish
variations between our countries) i want my modifications to remain for
already existing strings.

Also, i have seen some parts in RT that aren't translatable, and even some
parts that expect a translation but the original string doesn't exist so it
looks in the web browser as "loc(Take)" for example. Do i report these on
RT's own RT instance?