[rt-users] url encoding

Joe Kirby kirby at umbc.edu
Wed Jun 22 06:40:14 EDT 2016

Thank you both.

It does do a great job of translating however it does not seem the field is actually available for the command line

Here is the full template and then the email result. Am I missing a comma or something?

TEMPLATE--------
RT-Attach-Message: Yes
Subject:  {$Ticket->Subject} [RESOLVED]

R e s o l u t i o n:
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

{$Transaction->Content()}

If you agree your issue is resolved, please give us feedback on your experience by completing a brief satisfaction survey:

{
my $query_string = $HTML::Mason::Commands::m->comp('/Elements/QueryString',
   SID           => 'SV_4IbNK0n1unOaIEB',
   groupid       => 'BSG',
   ticketid      => $Ticket->Id,
   ticketowner   => $Ticket->OwnerObj->EmailAddress,
   customeremail => $Ticket->RequestorAddresses,
   ticketsubject => $Ticket->Subject,
);
}
https://umbc.co1.qualtrics.com/SE/?{'$query_string'}

If you believe your issue has not been resolved, please respond to this message, which will reopen your ticket. Note: A full record of your request can be found at:

Ticket <URL: {RT->Config->Get('WebURL')}Ticket/Display.html?id={$Ticket->id} >

Thank You
——————————

Email result from TEMPLATE

R e s o l u t i o n:
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

This transaction appears to have no content

SID=SV_4IbNK0n1unOaIEB&customeremail=jkirby%40umbc.edu <http://40umbc.edu/>&groupid=BSG&ticketid=706954&ticketsubject=Test%20Case%23%201234
https://umbc.co1.qualtrics.com/SE/?$query_string <https://umbc.co1.qualtrics.com/SE/?$query_string>

If you believe your issue has not been resolved, please respond to this message, which will reopen your ticket. Note: A full record of your request can be found at:

Ticket <URL: https://rt.umbc.edu/Ticket/Display.html?id=706954 <https://rt.umbc.edu/Ticket/Display.html?id=706954> >

Thank You

Joe Kirby ,  Assistant Vice President, Business Systems
Division of Information Technology (DoIT)
Support Response -   http://www.umbc.edu/doit
Administration 627
Office - 410-455-3020
Email - kirby at umbc.edu