[rt-users] RT-Extension-CommandByMail <- I can't update tickets by mail

Jim Brandt jbrandt at bestpractical.com
Wed May 18 17:20:54 EDT 2016

You still need the 'Plugin' line, so you'll want to uncomment:

Plugin('RT::Extension::CommandByMail');

I'd be curious why the file wasn't installed when your ran 'make
install' only because the underlying issue might lead to other problems.
You might try running the install again to make sure the files are
installed correctly.

Lastly, note that we have one report of an issue with the
CommandByMailGroup option that we're investigating.