[rt-users] Finding queue priority in script?

Alex Hall ahall at autodist.com
Tue Nov 1 17:50:08 EDT 2016

Hi all,
It hit me the other day that instead of trying to move the priority field
out of the details view, I could simply make a custom field for priority,
then set it in a script on ticket creation.

I see in the docs how to set a ticket's priority, but is there a way to get
a queue's priority values (initial and maximum)? All our queues will likely
share priority settings, so I'm not too worried about this, but I would
prefer to base things off a given queue's settings if possible. The docs
for Queue objects mention nothing about priority, which seems like an odd
ommition. Thanks for any suggestions.

--
Alex Hall
Automatic Distributors, IT department