[rt-users] Mapping users of a particular LDAP database to a specific queue

Alex Hall ahall at autodist.com
Wed Nov 9 08:02:13 EST 2016

My first thought is to use group rights to limit ticket/queue access. That
is, let users log in as normal, but add them to a specific queue as a
group. That way, you don't need to worry about where they logged in from or
were authenticated from. Unless I've misunderstood your question, in which
case I'm sorry for the confusion.

--
Alex Hall
Automatic Distributors, IT department