[rt-users] Making one-time CC permanent CC on ticket creation?

Alex Hall ahall at autodist.com
Thu Nov 10 17:29:03 EST 2016

Hello list,
I really want to make one-time CC/admin CC people into permanent CCs. I've
been all through share/html/Tickets/Create.html, since that's where the
form for new tickets points, and I can't find where it actually makes the
tickets. I thought all I'd have to do is adjust a few arguments and rewirte
the text hints, but that isn't proving to be the case at all. Is there an
easier way of doing what I want? Did I miss the obvious in Create.html?
Thanks for any suggestions.

--
Alex Hall
Automatic Distributors, IT department