[rt-users] Making ticket history easier to read

Alex Hall ahall at autodist.com
Tue Oct 4 16:21:13 EDT 2016

Thanks guys. For the RT::Extension::HistoryFilter, where should the config
file go and what should it have? The readme says to put it in /etc, but
that doesn't seem right. Even if it is, the readme never details the
options or syntax that can be used in the file. I've installed the
extension, but see no difference thus far.

Upgrading from 4.2.8 to 4.4.x isn't an option at the moment, even if I can
get a from-source install to work. I will look at the patch the link
describes, though, and hope that an upgrade will be possible soon. Maybe
over Christmas while no one is using the system for a few days. . Thanks.

--
Alex Hall
Automatic Distributors, IT department
ahall at autodist.com