[rt-users] Modifying global RT homepage for all users?

Alex Hall ahall at autodist.com
Fri Oct 7 17:25:04 EDT 2016

Thanks for the tip, that looks like it could be useful. I found the
problem, though: all our users had to revert their homepages to default,
even if they had never modified anything. As soon as they did, they all got
our newly modified homepage and could re-add the saved searches they still
wanted. I love when the answer is simple. :)

ahall at autodist.com