[rt-users] Greetings from a New RT user in Toronto.

Chris McClement chrisis at bosberaad.com
Mon Oct 24 17:08:50 EDT 2016

Hi Reza

Welcome to RT. We're a fairly new user of the product so have recent
experience of your learning curve!

We have a bit of a workaround in place for "2. Suppress "RT System
Itself...)" lines in the History. We simply hide the entries with custom
css. In Admin > Tools > Theme > Custom CSS (Advanced), we've added:

div.transaction.Ticket-transaction.other {
    display: none;
}

This hides all those RT System messages while leaving things like actual
message content/comments alone.

As far as "4. Assigning tickets..." goes, have you set any of your users as
"Privileged"? As far as I remember if you are logged in as a privileged
user you should be able to assign tickets to other privileged users.

Regards
Chris