[rt-users] Greetings from a New RT user in Toronto.

Reza reza.toronto at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 12:18:07 EDT 2016

Greetings Jeff:

Thank you for your reply.

The use case for random IDs is quite simple.   Ascending / serial number
of IDs compromises confidentiality.  End users would be able to guess
how busy I could be with the amount of tickets answered.  Its something
I don't want to disclose.   Almost ALL ticketing systems I have seen,
have a random arbitrary numeric or alpha-numeric ID.  Any other
suggestions on how to approach not displaying an obvious number to end
users?

Thanks!
Reza.