[rt-users] What does attaching a message do?

Nilesh me at nileshgr.com
Mon Oct 31 09:49:38 EDT 2016

On 31-Oct-2016 6:41 PM, "Alex Hall" <ahall at autodist.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
> In most RT templates I've looked at, the first command is
RT-Attach-Message:yes. I'm just wondering what this does? I often see what
appears to be a blank transaction in ticket histories; is that related? Is
attaching the message important, or can we do without it? Basically, what
does it do and should we keep it in all templates, including new ones?
Thanks.

https://bestpractical.com/training
> * Los Angeles - Q1 2017

Message attachment means the content of the transaction is attached in the
mail you get.

--
Nilesh