[rt-users] Showing the tickets properly.

yugi uriboxmobile at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 14:23:43 EDT 2016

Hi

I am using RT4.4.1.
I got some complains from some of my users because most of the  times when users reply to tickets, normally by email, RT get the following message in the ticket body.
“ Message body is not shown because it is too large.”

I intend to avoid users to click in download (untitled) with headers to see the response or the comment …

Does anyone know if is possible to raise the number of characters that a post admit to avoid this type of message when the users reply to tickets …