[rt-users] rt-mailgate in lab environment stopped working

Cena, Stephen (ext. 300) SJC at qvii.com
Tue Feb 7 07:32:43 EST 2017

Thomas - You are correct. It wouldn't be so bad if the RT site wasn't working. If I use the exact same address I use for the web server in the rt-mailgate scripts it fails. If I put that address into a web browser, I can use the system as expected. I'm trying to figure out what the "disconnect" is now between rt-mailgate and the server.

Well, that error message is pretty clear ? when fetchmail tries to spawn rt-mailgate, that process can?t connect to RT.

You should replace SERVER:80 in your fetchmailrc with the URL you?re using to connect  to RT in your browser.

HTH,

Thoomas