[Rtir] Missing HTML file in RTIR1.0.6rc1

Ruediger Riediger ruediger.riediger at sun.com
Sat Dec 4 07:48:08 EST 2004

When replying to a ticket through

   https://your.rt3.system/RTIR/Update.html

there is a link under the "Correspondents" which leads to

   https://your.rt3.system/RTIR/ModifyPeople.html

This implies that you can change the Requestor and Cc here. However,
there is no page/file with this name, a 404 comes up.

I don't see anything with a similar name in the ${RT3}/share/html/RTIR/
tree, but it's in .${RT3}/share/html/Ticket/ModifyPeople.html. I have
copied this over, and it works, but all links are now RT related.

Has anyone written a RTIR enhanced file?

Best regards,

	Ruediger Riediger

--
Dr. Ruediger Riediger                              Sun Microsystems GmbH
NSG - SunCERT                                             Komturstr. 18a