[Rtir] Announce RTIR 1.2 beta 2 (v 1.1.3)

Bruce Rodger Bruce.Rodger at strath.ac.uk
Fri Oct 29 14:27:54 EDT 2004

On Thu, 28 Oct 2004, Dowling, Brian wrote:

> Just as an example, the docs don't even mention that you need to
> browse to /RTIR/ after installing this, as there does not appear to be
> any Tabs added by default to the main RT pages (fwiw, I added one of my
> own).

That's a bug that has been discussed here before. It's a file protection
thing - you need to change the protection on a few files.

Not sure exactly which ones, but
find /usr/local/rt3/share/html/Callbacks -type d -exec chmod 755 {} \;
should fix it.

Bruce.

--
Bruce Rodger                      |Bruce.Rodger at strath.ac.uk  PGP key available